|By PR Newswire||
|June 9, 2005 10:31 AM EDT||
ESPOO, Finland, June 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Get ready to learn the secrets behind the best mobile game of 2005 - Rifts: Promise of Power! Nokia is offering all N-Gage Arena members a chance to ask all the burning questions they may have. All enquiring minds can tune into the N-Gage Arena website for two live chat events, featuring key members of the development team and the brain behind the brilliance - the creator of the original pen and paper game and Rifts storyline, Kevin Siembieda!
Rifts: Promise of Power was voted by the editors of Electronic Gaming Monthly, Computer Gaming World, Official U.S. PlayStation Magazines, and 1UP.com as the Best Mobile Game of 2005. Similarly, Gamespot chose Rifts: Promise of Power as the best N-Gage game at E3 2005.
"N-Gage games are widely considered to be the best mobile games on the market. Receiving recognition and awards like these further supports our position as one of the leaders in mobile gaming," says Gregg Sauter, Director, Games Publishing, Nokia.
Ongoing live chats are scheduled each week in the N-Gage Arena, the mobile online gaming community by Nokia. Fans can sneak a peek at exclusive game art, chat with developers, take a trivia challenge, talk up your battle club victories - and lots more! Keep your eye on the Events Calendar for upcoming events. Or stop by the always-open N-Gage Arena Clubhouse chat room and jump into the discussion!
Behind the Scenes -- Chat about the making of Rifts: Promise of Power Shane Neville, Producer, Nokia Trent Ward, Creative Director, Backbone Friday, June 17, 2005 10am to 11am (Pacific Standard Time) http://forums.arena.n-gage.com/ The Rifts Megaverse - Chat with the Creator himself! Kevin Siembieda, Creator of the Rifts legend Thursday, June 23, 2005 10am to 11am (Pacific Standard Time) http://forums.arena.n-gage.com/
Based on Palladium Books(R)' highly acclaimed pen and paper role-playing game, Rifts: Promise of Power is available only on the N-Gage platform and is expected to be available in stores worldwide this October.
The N-Gage game deck is an innovative mobile device that is creating an entirely new market for the games industry. Built for active gamers, the N-Gage platform is the first mobile and connected game deck to feature online high-quality 3D multiplayer gameplay over Bluetooth wireless technology and GPRS. The N-Gage device also offers unique online games services as well as a comprehensive and growing games catalogue from the leading game publishers. Nokia is the world leader in mobile communications. Nokia and N-Gage are trademarks or registered trademarks of Nokia Corporation.
Copyright (c) 2005 Nokia. All rights reserved. Nokia and N-Gage are trademarks or registered trademarks of Nokia Corporation. Rifts: Promise of Power (c) 2005 Palladium Books, Inc. All rights reserved. Rifts: Promise of Power and character likenesses are trademarks or registered trademarks owned and licensed by Palladium Books, Inc.Nokia
CONTACT: Further information, please contact: For Media only: Nokia,
Multimedia, Communications, Tel: +358-7180-45667. Americas
Press Desk: Tel: +1-972-894-4573, E-mail:
[email protected] . Nokia Communications, Asia Pacific:
Tel: +65-6723-2323, E-mail: [email protected]
- SAP Withdraws PowerBuilder 15 and Releases 12.6 Instead!
- Free ASE & IQ Software
- AIRMAN on the Amazon Cloud via APPEON
- Appeon 2015 beta - New Release Highlights
- FacialNetwork, Global Leader In Cloud-Based Facial Recognition, Names Satya Yenigalla As Chief Operating Officer
- Five Best Practices to Help DBAs Simplify the Complexity of Managing Virtualized Databases
- SIOS Webinar to Address Optimizing Cost Savings and High Availability Protection for Postgres with EnterpriseDB and SIOS Clustering Software
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form
- Custom Common Dialogs Using SetWindowsHookEx
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Solutions for Optimizing ASP.NET Applications
- Dynamic SQL
- Office 2003 Toolbar: A New Look For Your Old PowerBuilder App