|By Business Wire||
|September 10, 2008 08:23 AM EDT||
The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) (www.mmaglobal.com) today announced the publication of its latest educational resource: a white paper on mobile applications. Developed collaboratively by MMA members ScreenTonic, Unkasoft Advergaming, Vodafone Group Service Ltd. and Yahoo!, within the MMA Mobile Advertising Committee, the paper provides an overview of the mobile applications available to advertisers and the key considerations for optimizing both campaign effectiveness and the overall user experience. The paper also describes the major types of mobile applications in use today, including social networking, games, multimedia, maps and directory services – in terms of their technical features and requirements, and the opportunities that they create for advertisers, agencies, mobile operators and application developers.
Available now as a free download at: http://mmaglobal.com/mobileapplications.pdf, the MMA Mobile Applications white paper covers topics such as:
The white paper is just one of the MMA’s extensive library of information and resources available for use, from specific topics such as Mobile Search to basics such as the Mobile Marketing Industry Overview and the more advanced MMA International Journal of Mobile Marketing. The MMA also publishes guidelines on Conduct, Consumer Best Practices and Mobile Advertising, due for re-release in October this year following a period of public comment. They are all available to download from http://www.mmaglobal.com/modules/article/view.article.php/1419.
About the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA)
The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) is the premier global non-profit trade association established to lead the growth of mobile marketing and its associated technologies. The MMA is an action-oriented organization designed to clear obstacles to market development, establish mobile media guidelines and best practices for sustainable growth, and evangelize the use of the mobile channel. The more than 650 member companies, representing over forty countries around the globe, include all members of the mobile media ecosystem. The Mobile Marketing Association’s global headquarters are located in the United States and in 2007 it formed the North America (NA), Europe Middle East & Africa (EMEA), Latin American (LATAM) and Asia Pacific (APAC) branches. For more information, please visit www.mmaglobal.com.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form
- Custom Common Dialogs Using SetWindowsHookEx
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Solutions for Optimizing ASP.NET Applications
- Dynamic SQL
- Office 2003 Toolbar: A New Look For Your Old PowerBuilder App