|By Al Soucy||
|March 6, 2008 10:00 AM EST||
p> I began my career at RCA Aerospace and Defense in 1983 and worked at MITRE Corp., BAE Systems, and the State of NH. I worked in the defense field performing software configuration management (SCM) and release engineering activities from 1983-1996. In July of 1996, I began working for the State of NH, Department of Health and Human Services, performing the software configuration management role. I am the administrator of AllFusion Harvest. I presently manage 100 applications housed in AllFusion Harvest and support 180 developers using the product. The development tools we currently use are PowerBuilder v11, Visual Studio 2005, and Java.
In my years as an SCM and release engineer, I have used many products from AllFusion Harvest v7.1 (presently), Product Version Control System (PVCS), IBM ClearCase, SCCS, CVS, Source Safe, PowerGen 6.5, and HarPB 2.0. I have used these products in support of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and now with the State of NH.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder