|By RIA News Desk||
|January 31, 2008 02:30 PM EST||
The solution Kaazing - who will be exhibiting at AJAXWorld Conference & Expo 2008 East in March at The Roosevelt Hotel in New York City - has developed is called an an HTTP Multicast Router.
"Why isn't this information already delivered to us in real-time today?" asks Kaazing Co-Founder and CEO Jonas Jacobi, "The answer is simple. It costs companies too much money!"
To deliver information in real-time to a Web browser you need to establish a permanent connection from the server to the Web client. But this has a profound impact on your network "and any sane CIO would have heads rolling if anyone suggested this," as Jacobi engagingly expresses it.
Kaazing Enterprise Edition (Kaazing EE), says Jacobi, provides you with the real-time Web, "to the Web that is instantly on and always on."
The HTTP Multicast Router that undergirds the solution allows information to be fanned out from its origin, all in parallel, and only to interested receivers while the server is delivering only a single copy of data at any time.
"Additionally," notes Kaazing Co-Founder & CTO John Fallows, "there are no requests from the client – the client is automatically updated without polling the server. This provides enhanced efficiency, increased scalability, elimination of network redundancy, reduced server and CPU loads, and optimized performance."
Jacobi stresses the compelling business logic of implementing such a solution: it reduces your capital and operational expenses and increases your competitive advantage.
"Now you can deliver real-time information to everyone and anywhere on the Web without concern for scalability or you wallet!" he says.
Both Jacobi and Fallows will be speakers at AJAXWorld 2008 East.
- SAP Withdraws PowerBuilder 15 and Releases 12.6 Instead!
- Free ASE & IQ Software
- AIRMAN on the Amazon Cloud via APPEON
- Appeon 2015 beta - New Release Highlights
- FacialNetwork, Global Leader In Cloud-Based Facial Recognition, Names Satya Yenigalla As Chief Operating Officer
- Five Best Practices to Help DBAs Simplify the Complexity of Managing Virtualized Databases
- SIOS Webinar to Address Optimizing Cost Savings and High Availability Protection for Postgres with EnterpriseDB and SIOS Clustering Software
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form
- Custom Common Dialogs Using SetWindowsHookEx
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Solutions for Optimizing ASP.NET Applications
- Dynamic SQL
- Office 2003 Toolbar: A New Look For Your Old PowerBuilder App