|By Java News Desk||
|September 17, 2007 08:00 PM EDT||
"Functional testing with the new UltraLightClient test framework is more reliable and takes into account the client/server setup of UltraLightClient applications, as well as special UltraLightClient features such as lazy loading," said Canoo CTO Bruno Schaeffer.
"This improved test framework takes care of synchronization and enables end-to-end testing with no additional infrastructure code or Jemmy workarounds," he added.
Canoo Engineering is a Swiss software company specializing in products and services for enterprise web applications.
In addition to offering add-ons to test UltraLightClient-based applications more easily, this new 6.2 version offers the following features:
- Custom labels for slider.
- Cell-based popup menus to add a context menu to every cell in a table, a tree, a list, or a table tree.
- A number of small improvements for existing user interface components such as:
- Adding component orientation - from left to right / right to left,
- Scrollable tabs,
- Window decorators,
- Table column events.
- Spinner component support.
- Possibility to customize the InputBlocker during server roundtrips to provide feedback to users.
- Enhanced extensions to access the client file system.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession