|By Roger Strukhoff||
|August 24, 2014 07:00 PM EDT||
Which cloud platform can be employed to create the best, coolest, or most useful IoT service? Attendees of our @ThingsExpo Nov 4-6 in Santa Clara can find out by attending our Cloud IoT Shootout on the final day of the conference, Thursday, November 6.
We are, at this very moment, putting the teams together. If you represent a platform that is, or should be, in this competition, please contact me via Twitter! We will be working out the rules and processes of this live competition over the next few weeks.
To date, we have five platforms in the competition: Amazon AWS, Google GCE, IBM SoftLayer, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace.
Team members may either be employees of the competing cloud companies, or customers and experts who represent them.
Each team will create an IoT app or service. All @CloudExpo and @ThingsExpo attendees are welcome to watch the competition; those in attendance will also serve as judges.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder