|By Chris Pollach||
|August 8, 2014 01:44 PM EDT||
Free Developers Edition of either SAP Sybase ASE or IQ!
The developer's edition has most license options enabled, but only restricted with a light limit of 25 user connections and may not be used for production purposes. When you're running ASE on Linux you won't be able to run it on older versions of Linux such as RedHat 7.x - you really need to run RH Enterprise Linux (or similar).
The free Developer's Edition for ASE 16.0 can be downloaded here (available on all supported ASE platforms).
IQA free Express Edition of IQ 16.0 for Linux/Intel and Windows (all 64-bit only) can be downloaded here. The IQ Express Edition is limited to 5 Gb of data space and most (but not all) IQ options are included.
=> There is no time limit with these versions of ASE or IQ
Regards ... Chris
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form