|By Yeshim Deniz||
|July 28, 2014 12:00 AM EDT||
Cloud Expo, Inc. has announced the first annual "Iron Cloud IoT Shootout" to be held on November 6, 2014, at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley at Santa Clara Convention Center in California. The "Iron Cloud IoT Shootout" will be a live competition among all the key Cloud Computing platforms, and will be held on Day 3 of the show, Thursday, November 6, at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
So far five platforms - Amazon AWS, Google GCE, Microsoft Azure, IBM SoftLayer, and Rackspace - have been named as part of the live competition.
The "Iron Cloud IoT Shootout" will feature teams representing each platform. Team members may or may not be employees of the companies that represent the competing platforms. Each team will create an IoT app or service and be judged by everyone in attendance.
The specific time, location, and detailed rules of the live competition will be announced soon.
Join us in Santa Clara, and join us on Day 3 to be part of the Iron Cloud IoT Shootout. Your vote will make a difference!
For more information and updates please contact us at events (at) SYS-CON.com.
A Rock Star Faculty, Top Keynotes, Sessions, and Top Delegates!
Cloud Expo® 2014 Silicon Valley, November 4-6, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading Cloud industry players in the world.
The growth and success of Cloud Computing will be on display at the upcoming Cloud Expo® conference and exhibition in Santa Clara, CA, November 4-6, 2014.
All main layers of the Cloud ecosystem will be represented at the 14th International Cloud Expo® - the infrastructure players, the platform providers, and those offering applications, and they'll all be here to speak, sponsor, exhibit and network.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form
- Custom Common Dialogs Using SetWindowsHookEx
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Solutions for Optimizing ASP.NET Applications
- Dynamic SQL
- Office 2003 Toolbar: A New Look For Your Old PowerBuilder App