|By Business Wire||
|July 22, 2014 08:04 AM EDT||
xMatters, inc., a global leader in enabling business processes with communications, today announced the appointment of Mark Westover as chief financial officer (CFO). Westover brings over 20 years of experience in cloud and software technology to xMatters and will be responsible for driving the business forward through new rounds of funding, evaluation of thoughtful and strategic acquisitions, and driving the maturity of the company.
“Mark’s appointment comes off the heels of a very successful fiscal year and I am pleased to welcome him to our executive team,” said Troy McAlpin, CEO, xMatters. "His background, proven strategic financial expertise and broader experience in mobile, cloud and communications industries make him the ideal person for this position. I look forward to seeing him play a pivotal role in our company’s continued growth and momentum.”
Prior to joining xMatters, Westover served as senior vice president of corporate development and finance at LiveOps, a cloud-based contact center company. During his tenure, he led the acquisitions of two technology companies to help move the product roadmap forward and helped raise $30M to finance the company. He also served as vice president of corporate development at Sybase, which went on to be acquired by SAP.
“xMatters’ proven technology and track record for business success make it prepared for capital infusion and overall growth,” said Westover. "Not only was I attracted to xMatters’ growth potential in the cloud space but also its positive company culture, which is a critical ingredient to move the company forward.”
About xMatters, inc.
xMatters’ cloud-based solutions enable any business process or application to trigger two-way communications (text, voice, email, SMS, etc.) throughout the extended enterprise during time-sensitive events. With over a decade of experience in rapid communication, xMatters serves more than 1,000 leading global firms to ensure business operations run smoothly and effectively during incidents such as IT failures, product recalls, natural disasters, dynamic staffing, service outages, medical emergencies and supply-chain disruption. xMatters is headquartered in San Ramon, CA with additional offices in London and Sydney. More information is available at www.xMatters.com. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form
- Custom Common Dialogs Using SetWindowsHookEx
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Solutions for Optimizing ASP.NET Applications
- Dynamic SQL
- Office 2003 Toolbar: A New Look For Your Old PowerBuilder App