|By Business Wire||
|July 15, 2014 07:50 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnltj9/databases_markets) has announced the addition of the "Databases Markets in China" report to their offering.
China's demand for Databases has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next five years, both production and demand will continue to grow. This new study examines China's economic trends, investment environment, industry development, supply and demand, industry capacity, industry structure, marketing channels and major industry participants. Historical data (2003, 2008 and 2013) and long-term forecasts through 2018 and 2023 are presented. Major producers in China are profiled.
Key Topics Covered:
II. BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
III. DATABASES INDUSTRY ASSESSMENTS
- Databases Industry Structure
- Market Size
- Major Chinese and Foreign Company Sales Volumes
- Market Share of Key Producers
- Labor Costs
- Potential Entrants
- Major Distributors
- Major End-Users
- Major Foreign Investments
- Technology Development
IV. DATABASES SALES VOLUMES & FORECASTS
- Database Sales Volumes and Forecasts
- IBM UDB DB2
- MS SQL Sever
- Other Databases
- Database Software Imports and Exports
- Database Demand by Region
- Database Tools Sales Volumes and Forecasts
- Pricing Trends
V. DATABASES CONSUMPTION BY MARKET
- Chinese IT Industry Outlook
- Financial Services
- Health Care
VI. MARKETING STRATEGIES
VII. DATABASES PRODUCER DIRECTORY
- Oracle (China) Co., Ltd.
- Sybase Software (China) Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnltj9/databases_markets
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession