|By Chris Pollach||
|June 20, 2014 07:37 AM EDT||
Multiple Web Browser Support for PowerBuilder!
All Appeon Web Uusers,
Appeon are happy to announce that they will be launching an new Appeon Web beta version this summer with the “Multi-Browser Compatibility” as the main feature! However, they need your help to make this new feature a success!
The new multi-browser feature will empower PowerBuilder developers to easily build applications for all of the major web browsers for Windows OS including IE, Chrome, Safari and Firefox. Be one of the selected beta testers to get the opportunity to interact with Appeon engineers.
As always, your comments, suggestions and questions are very important to Appeon. As a participant, Appeon will do their best to incorporate as much as of your feedback as possible into the final release. The beta program is scheduled to start on July 28th and will last 2 months.
Simply fill out the 2-minute survey below to sign up for the beta now! You will receive an email when the program begins.
Regards ... Chris
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form