|By Business Wire||
|May 27, 2014 11:51 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mw97bm/global_enterprise) has announced the addition of the "Global Enterprise Data Management Market 2014-2018" report to their offering.
Enterprise Data management solutions help organizations to profile, cleanse, standardize, and de-duplicate data related to finance, operations, marketing, risk management, and vendor relations. Enterprise data management helps enterprises to remove organizational data issues and conflicts resulting from the mismanagement of information and data.
Enterprise data management automatically acquires data from enterprise systems, applications, and from third-party cloud services. After data are captured, they are checked for consistency and integrity in order to provide high-quality information to end-users or improve the quality of data.
The analysts forecast the Global Enterprise Data Management market will grow at a CAGR of 8.66 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Enterprise Data Management market consists of several segments such as data stewardship, data standards, data processes, data governance, data quality management, and data architecture.The scope of the report includes the revenue generated from the following two segments such as Data Quality Management and Data Architecture.
The report, the Global Enterprise Data Management Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Enterprise Data Management market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years.
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by Components
08. Geographical Segmentation
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
17. Key Vendor Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
- Cambridge Semantics
- Innovative Systems
- Phasic Systems
- SAS Institute
- Solix Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mw97bm/global_enterprise
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession