|By Chris Pollach||
|April 22, 2014 08:07 AM EDT||
PowerBuilder Worldwide Survey 2014
The fusion of Sybase and SAP, and the upcoming release of PB15 are currently raising a number of questions about PowerBuilder.
With this survey you'll learn more about:
The architecture of current & future PB Apps (Client/Server, Web, Mobile...)
The use of PowerBuilder versions: Who’s still using PB9/10? Who has moved to PB12.5.x?
The most awaited developments in PB!
Have Your Say
Tell us about your PowerBuilder usage and expectations, and help guide the future of PowerBuilder.
Submit your answer and access the previous results!
Thank you for supporting the PB Community!
Regards ... Chris
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession