|By Chris Pollach||
|February 21, 2014 07:35 AM EST||
vendredi, 10 janvier 2014 14:05
March 5, 6, 7, 2014A three day conference will take place in Charlotte, North Carolina, and will cover the following topics, including, but not limited to:
- - PB 15 new features,
- - Using Google Maps in PowerBuilder,
- - Developing your own Webcam Component for a PB app,
- - Theory and Practice of Tracking Boards,
- - How to integrate Imaging Technology into your PB application,
- And more!
*Please note: registration form is at the bottom of the page
Regards ... Chris
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form