|By Chris Pollach||
|January 28, 2014 11:24 PM EST||
Appeon Learning Center
A Roundup of Appeon Mobile 2.0 Tutorial
Appeon Mobile 2.0 is progressing nicely, and we want to express our sincere gratitude to the dozens of Pros and Enterprise beta testers who have used this product thus far. For those who haven’t yet explored Appeon Mobile, we’d like to remind you of several tutorials which we’ve recently released. We’d also like to remind you to submit your amazing mobile apps to inspire other developers.
Jumpstart Session: Get Started with Appeon Mobile Quickly
Appeon Jumpstart session is a one-to-one 1-hour live training, aiming to help new Appeon users to get started with Appeon product quickly. This training begins with an orientation session on how to install and use Appeon products, followed by several fun and informative opportunities to talk with our Appeon experts. Request a Jumpstart session now and tell us when is best for it.
REQUEST A JUMPSTART SESSION
Technical Article: Appeon Mobile Device Integration
How many times have you seen these behaviors in a Mobile App? Like Us on Facebook. Post this to your Facebook Timeline. Tweet this on Twitter. Call Customer Support. Wouldn’t it be sweet if you could implement these kinds of behaviors in your Appeon Mobile app? This article will show you the all tricks you need.
READ THE ARTICLE
Appeon mobile 2.0 webcast
Be one of the first to see PowerBuilder applications on Android devices, as Armeen Mazda hosts a webcast in February on all things new for Appeon Mobile! Date and time are to be announced, so check back to our website for more details, or join our Facebook and Twitter accounts to receive a notification.
VISIT PBTV WEBSITE
Regards ... Chris
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession