|By Chris Pollach||
|January 13, 2014 11:26 AM EST||
Upcoming webinars on PowerBuilderTV
January 14, 2014
- Presented in FRENCH -
at 5.00 PM CET (Paris)
Two PowerBuilder applications configuredAppeon is often used for switching a client/server application to web mode, where the user interface remains a GUI (Graphical Unit Interface). But, this is not the case when we use Appeon to create a new application: the interface then becomes web oriented (Web Unit Interface).
directly for the web
During this webinar, Pascale Dadone will demonstrate two applications that work within an existing web module, without being able to tell that these applications were built using PowerBuilder. We will see how to create an application that is visually orientated for the web in Appeon, but ergonomically very elaborate like your ‘classic’ client server applications. Please note, this webinar is in French.
January 27, 2014
at 6:00 PM CET (Paris) 9:00 AM PST (Los Angeles)
Using standard PowerScript objects togetherWith the ever increasing drive to bring business applications to mobile users, and with the imminent release of Appeon Mobile version 2.0, it's important for PowerBuilder developers to jump on the wave and use their PowerBuilder skills to lead the way to application mobility.
with custom URL schemes
In this webcast, SAP Mentor Yakov Werde will show you an elegant technique to extend an Appeon Mobile app's reach by using standard PowerScript objects together with custom URL schemes to integrate with other popular on-device apps. Presenter:
Regards ... Chris
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form