|By Chris Pollach||
|January 9, 2014 07:16 AM EST||
Don’t miss your chance to meet with SAP, get your questions on PB15 answered, and go home with a bunch of developer goodies! There will be over 50 hours of PowerBuilder specific training and session topics available to attend!
Topics include, and are by no means limited to:
- PB 15 new features,
- Hands-on lab to configure and deploy a mobile app with Appeon,
- Using Google Maps in PowerBuilder,
- Developing your own Webcam Component for a PB app,
- Theory and Practice of Tracking Boards,
- How to integrate Imaging Technology into your PB applications,
- and more!
Early bird registration Register before February 4 and save 25%
* Registration form is located at the bottom of the page
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession