|By Chris Pollach||
|November 25, 2013 11:00 AM EST||
The North Carolina PowerBuilder User Group and Appeon, Inc. are proud to present the Charlotte PowerBuilder Conference (CPBC) to be held at the Center City Campus of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte in March of 2014.
The CPBC intends to bring together many of the top application and database developers from the SAP PowerBuilder world to Charlotte for a three day event to spur innovation, share insight, and foster collaboration. The conference will feature a mix of plenary and break-out sessions, in depth focus topic training, and product demonstrations with a focus on mobile application cross-over, bringing data to and from the cloud, current user engagement ideals, and refactoring older code.
As an added bonus, and as a tribute to the unparalleled rapid application development capabilities of PowerBuilder, an application 'Code Off' contest will also take place where development teams will be tasked with creating a usable application in only two hours. The winners will be determined by vote of the conference attendees.
Dates: March 5,6,7 2014
The conference will focus on mobile application cross-over, bringing data to and from the cloud, current user engagement ideals, and refactoring older code. CPBC also aim to offer a variety of technical training issues geared towards intermediate PowerBuilder developers. If you have developed a class for in-house training, please consider sharing it with the community.
For more information on the conference, click here!
regards ... Chris
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form