|By PR Newswire||
|October 25, 2013 09:01 AM EDT||
LONDON, October 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
One of the key drivers for the adoption of Big Data has been its applicability to all verticals where data is being compiled, managed and stored. However, it is analytics which holds the transformative potential of Big Data to revolutionise these verticals and therefore represents the fastest growing segment of the Big Data ecosystem.
Big Data is a ubiquitous phenomenon which can effectively be applied in a wide range of industries from the private sector to the public sector. The overall big data market is growing at a rapid pace and will continue to do so over the forecast period 2013-2023. We estimate that combined revenues from Big Data Analytics Software and Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) will amount to $5.5 billion in 2013.
Why you should buy The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023
What is the future of the Big Data Analytics market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2013-2023 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the Big Data Analytics sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global Big Data Analytics market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the big data analytics market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2013-2023, our new study shows current market data, and regional market shares
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 161 page report provides 142 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Big Data Analytics market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Big Data Analytics sector
• Understand what thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold influential knowledge. Be part of this knowledge
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the Big Data Analytics sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
• Discover sales predictions for the key Big Data submarkets from 2013-2023
- What are the secrets of the Big Data Analytics industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these Big Data Analytics submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023.
- Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) 2013-2023
- Big Data Software 2013-2023
- Big Data Analytics Software 2013-2023
• Find further detail about each of the Big Data Software submarkets with forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023.
- No SQL
• Understand the prospects for the regional Big Data Analytics markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for Big Data Analytics companies in the developed and developing regions, from 2013.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 for 5 regional markets with further submarket segmentation in each region.
- North America Big Data Analytics 2013-2023
- North America Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) 2013-2023
- North America Big Data Software 2013-2023
- North America Big Data Analytics Software 2013-2023
- Latin America Big Data Analytics 2013-2023
- Latin America Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) 2013-2023
- Latin America Big Data Software 2013-2023
- Latin America Big Data Analytics Software 2013-2023
- Europe Big Data Analytics 2013-2023
- Europe Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) 2013-2023
- Europe Big Data Software 2013-2023
- Europe Big Data Analytics Software 2013-2023
- Asia Pacific Big Data Analytics 2013-2023
- Asia Pacific Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) 2013-2023
- Asia Pacific Big Data Software 2013-2023
- Asia Pacific Big Data Analytics Software 2013-2023
- Middle East and Africa Big Data Analytics 2013-2023
- Middle East and Africa Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) 2013-2023
- Middle East and Africa Big Data Software 2013-2023
- Middle East and Africa Big Data Analytics Software 2013-2023
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Big Data Analytics industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the Big Data Analytics industry are strong, and from 2013 the sector holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading Big Data Analytics companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Cisco Systems
- SAS Institute
- Opera Solutions
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Big Data Analytics market
The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023 report provides impartial Big Data Analytics sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with QlikTech and with Gavurin are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023
How The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Big Data Analytics market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report The Big Data Analytics Market 2013-2023: Avoid missing out -order our report now.
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at [email protected]
Tel : +44(0)20-7336-6100
Accion Labs, Inc.
Alacer Technology Solutions
Amazon Web Services
Apache Software Foundation (ASF)
BIConcepts IT Consulting GmbH
Big Data Partnership
Booz Allen Hamilton
Brightlight Consulting, Inc.
Buckley Data Group LLC
Cisco Systems Inc.
Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
EcoSolutions Technology Inc.
Encore Software Services
Ernst & Young
Focus Business Solutions
GlassHouse Systems Inc.
Global Consulting Solutions LLC
Hexaware Technologies Inc
Information Control Corporation
Intelligent Communication (Intelcom)
iSoftStone Information Technology(Group) Co., Ltd
Jibes Data Analytic
Kinetic Global Markets
Lincube Group AB
OakStream Systems LLC
Offspring Solutions LLC
R Square, Inc.
Shanghai EC Data Information Technology Co., Ltd.
The Trade Desk
Think Big Analytics
Voci Technologies Incorporated
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession