|By Chris Pollach||
|October 15, 2013 11:17 AM EDT||
|Introducing a new Report Maker
Let users create reports from your application
Unlike Crystal Report or Infomaker, this new report builder does not require any technical skill to create reports! Seamlessly integrate it with your application, so that reports are based on the current application context (for instance, generate a report instantly for a specific client file open in the application). Or, deploy it as a standalone reporting tool. The Report Maker also supports Web deployment with Appeon. In this webinar, Gian Luca De Bonis, CTO of Enable Development, will show us a preview of the tool and explain the road map and the Beta Program for this new product.
Presenter: Gian Luca De Bonis
Presented: Tuesday, Nov 5th, 2013 at 9:00am PST (Los Angeles) / 18:00 CET (Paris)
|Modernize the UI of your PowerBuilder Application
Presentation standards have evolved since some PowerBuilder applications were developed. Now may be the time to update the design of your applications. This session presents a few remodeling examples and introduces an PowerBuilder control library that you can use to revamp your user interface. You can, for instance, implement a docking system, a navigation bar, innovative tab pages, and other powerful features easily. As a result, you get a modern user interface for the cost of a minor evolution of your existing application.
Presenter: Christophe Dufourmantelle
Presented: Thursday, Nov 21st, 2013 at 8:00 AM PST (Los Angeles) - 17h00 CET (Paris)
Regards ... Chris
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue