|By Chris Pollach||
|April 25, 2013 10:34 AM EDT||
Appeon Mobile European Launch Tour
Appeon will be formerly launching their first release of Appeon Mobile product (also known as Appeon 2013) in May 2013 and are also gearing up to have a worldwide launch event tour in the next coming months for this revolutionary product. The European segment will be the first part of the worldwide tour. The Euopean tour will host three seminars in Waldorf Germany (where SAP headquarters is), Paris France and Bologna Italy with our local partner. Prepare to be a Web & Mobile PowerBuilder Rockstar by joining Appeon there!
Sign up to attend the events near you ...
Time: May 5, 2013 at 09:30 – 17:00
Location: Holiday Inn Heidelberg, Waldorf, Germany
Time: May 12, 2013 at 13:00 – 17:00 CET (Paris)
Location TBA, Paris, France
Time: May 20, 2013 at 10:00 – 17:30 CET
Location: Excelsior Hotel, Viale Pietramellara, 51, 40121 Bologna, Italy
- Get the high-level details of how Appeon Mobile works
- Find out the latest information of PowerBuilder, SAP HANA and road-map of PowerBuilder and Appeon Mobile.
- Discover how to develop and deploy a mobile application with PowerBuilder.
- Learn how to prepare your application for deployment as a native mobile app and run it on an iPad and/or iPhone.
For more information on these sessions, detailed agenda and how to register ... please visit the Appeon Europen Tour web page!
Regards ... Chris
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form