|By Brian Jensen||
|March 11, 2013 06:48 AM EDT||
Many organizations are trying to find the time to do remediation and updates with software such as Windows 7. In some cases it's taking them 6-8 months just to complete these tasks, especially when complications like Windows 8 are added in. So the question is - are there quick tips that your IT team can access in order to streamline the process to save time and money?
Utilizing ITNInja will help build your IT team's knowledgebase. Keeping up with changes in technology and understanding the demands of doing so is critical, especially in business. ITNinja is a resource site with excellent software development tips and tricks shared by IT professionals to help with just such processes. Here are four steps that will help your IT team in streamlining applications.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession