|By Business Wire||
|February 20, 2013 09:16 AM EST||
Today Confio Software, the makers of the award-winning Ignite database performance management software, announced that it achieved 69 percent year-over-year revenue growth in 2012. The announcement once again marks an impressive year of growth for Confio as it recorded similar percent revenue growth in 2011.
Confio attributed its significant growth in 2012 to increased adoption by both development and production teams, as customer need for rapidly deploying and supporting new applications continues to build. The continual increase in the volume of data under management and the shift to virtual and cloud infrastructure also drove many IT departments to seek benefit from Ignite. The results reflected growing success in addressing a significant challenge for many organizations – improving collaboration across the entire IT team including developers, architects, QA engineers, and Production DBAs. Ignite facilitates database DevOps, extending Agile methods to the operations team, to bridge the gap between developers and production DBAs. By breaking down departmental silos – especially between developers and database administrators – Confio Ignite customers are able to quickly implement change and bring software products to market faster and at lower cost.
“Fostering collaboration among developers and DBAs while providing real-time visibility into the production environment is a key factor in Ignite’s success and has been for years,” said Matt Larson, Confio’s founder and CEO. “As more organizations extend their Agile development practices to include production IT operations, bringing developers and DBAs together to jointly focus on end user application performance will become even more important. Ignite’s role in helping organizations achieve this goal, combined with our commitment to product quality, helps ensure that Confio’s impressive growth trajectory will continue through 2013.”
Other significant achievements for Confio and its employees in 2012 include:
- Confio founder and CEO Matt Larson was named a finalist in the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2012 program
- Confio Senior DBA Thomas LaRock earned his Microsoft Certified Master (MCM) certification for SQL Server
- Confio opened a new European headquarters for EMEA operations in London.
- Confio was named #1621 on the Inc. 500|5000 list, which recognizes the fastest growing, privately held companies in America.
- Confio was named #317 to the prestigious Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ list, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies in North America.
For more information about Confio's solutions for DBAs, developers and IT managers, please visit www.confio.com.
About Confio Software
Confio Software is the leader in database DevOps performance solutions for DBAs, developers, and IT managers to accelerate application delivery, speed problem resolution, and reduce cost of IT operations. Confio’s flagship product, Confio Ignite™ improves software development and service delivery for systems based on Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2 and SAP Sybase databases, running on VMware virtual servers as well as physical servers. Recognized as the fastest growing database performance solution company in the past two years, Confio has earned recognition on the Inc. 500/5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists. Founded in 2004, Confio products are developed and supported from the Boulder, CO headquarters. For more information visit www.confio.com.
- SAP Withdraws PowerBuilder 15 and Releases 12.6 Instead!
- Free ASE & IQ Software
- AIRMAN on the Amazon Cloud via APPEON
- Appeon 2015 beta - New Release Highlights
- FacialNetwork, Global Leader In Cloud-Based Facial Recognition, Names Satya Yenigalla As Chief Operating Officer
- Five Best Practices to Help DBAs Simplify the Complexity of Managing Virtualized Databases
- SIOS Webinar to Address Optimizing Cost Savings and High Availability Protection for Postgres with EnterpriseDB and SIOS Clustering Software
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form
- Custom Common Dialogs Using SetWindowsHookEx
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Solutions for Optimizing ASP.NET Applications
- Dynamic SQL
- Office 2003 Toolbar: A New Look For Your Old PowerBuilder App