|By Business Wire||
|February 19, 2013 05:50 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vqhf8s/smartphone) has announced the addition of the "Smartphone Security Software - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Smartphone Security Software in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2008 through 2017.
The report profiles 56 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- AVG Technologies
- Birdstep Technology ASA
- BullGuard Ltd.
- Certicom Corp.
- Columbitech AB
- Doctor Web
- F-Secure Corporation
- Good Technology Inc.
- Juniper Networks Inc.
- SMobile Systems Inc.
- Kaspersky Lab
- Lookout Inc.
- McAfee Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- Sybase Inc.
- Trend Micro Incorporated
- Wavelink Corporation.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
II. Executive Summary
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
3. MAJOR REGIONAL MARKETS
4. PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS/INNOVATIONS
5. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
6. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 56 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 60)
- The United States 30
- Canada 2
- Japan 3
- Europe 22
- France 1
- Germany 4
- The United Kingdom 7
- Rest of Europe 10
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) 1
- Middle East 2
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vqhf8s/smartphone
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession