|By Chris Pollach||
|February 14, 2013 07:22 AM EST||
Don't panic, the Infomaker product is not dead. Even though its currently listed as no longer sold on the Sybase website, apparently it is still alive and well in the SAP background and should resurface soon!
According to SAP technical evangelist John Strano and product Manager Sue Dunnell this is what happened ...
"On the product roster on Sybase's Website, there is an incorrect posting that InfoMaker has been discontinued. This is a significant clerical error. The product is not EOL’d, it’s in transition over to the SAP price book come March 1. Our apologies for any upset this error on our part has caused."
Regards ... Chris
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder