|By Marketwired .||
|January 14, 2013 12:46 PM EST||
FREMONT, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- TELADATA, a leading consulting firm specializing in IT infrastructure design, planning and project management, today announced that its 2013 Technology Convergence Conference will highlight industry trends focusing on IT and data center operations.
The track titled Trending Industry Topics will feature end-user presentations and panel discussions on developing IT concerns affecting today's data center and IT professionals. Sessions on the track (one of three at the conference) will discuss the pitfalls and benefits of adopting and investing in such emerging trends and technologies.
David Shroyer, Senior Critical Facilities Manager at Citrix, will moderate a panel discussion between Greg Bush, Senior Manager Real Estate and Facilities at Sybase and Matthew Zeier, Director of IT Operations at Mozilla, titled Navigating the DCIM Space that will focus on IT monitoring solutions.
Colin Mayne, Senior Architect and IT Management Consultant, will deliver a presentation titled To Cloud or Not to Cloud? That is the Question, which will focus on the assessment and migration applications for those companies looking to implement Cloud services.
Jason Weckworth, Vice President of Data Center Operations at RagingWire, will host a session on IT strategy in the search for data center space considering total cost of ownership, availability of applications, services offered, and risk management, in a presentation titled The Death of the Retail, Multi-Tenant Colocation Data Center?.
Bruce Myatt, Executive Vice President at The Data Centers LLP, will moderate a panel titled Critical Facilities Roundtable Panel: Alternative and Renewal Power for Off-Grid Computing, which will discuss alternate and traditional data center power transmission and the electrical grid. Panelists will include Brian Janous, Utility Architect, Data Center Advanced Development Global Foundation Services at Microsoft, and Peter Feldman, CEO and Principal at DataGryd.
David Adler, Partner at Leavens Strand Glover & Adler LLP, will deliver a presentation titled Cloud Computing Legal Risks, which will describe the complicated issues under cloud service provider's hosting contracts, as well as the limitations of these services and the terms under which cloud services will be provided.
About The Technology Convergence Conference
TELADATA's Technology Convergence Conference focuses on providing an environment where IT, facilities and data center professionals can assemble to exchange ideas and best practices relating to the latest technologies in data centers, IT infrastructure, audiovisual and monitoring systems. Expert speakers and resources offer delegates critical information and in-the-trenches tactics to deal effectively with key issues affecting facilities and data centers.
Additional information on the conference can be found at http://www.teladatatcc.com.
TELADATA earned its leadership position through twenty-five years of consulting on complex IT infrastructure, data center, audiovisual and monitoring projects. As a project manager and advocate, TELADATA guides its clients every step of the way, from discovery to implementation. TELADATA makes a conscious effort to create collaborative partnerships with all project stakeholders, including IT managers, facilities managers, architects, facilities management firms, general contractors, telephone companies and other vendors, to ensure a seamless transition.
Additional information on TELADATA can be found at http://www.teladata.com.
- SAP Withdraws PowerBuilder 15 and Releases 12.6 Instead!
- Free ASE & IQ Software
- AIRMAN on the Amazon Cloud via APPEON
- Appeon 2015 beta - New Release Highlights
- FacialNetwork, Global Leader In Cloud-Based Facial Recognition, Names Satya Yenigalla As Chief Operating Officer
- Five Best Practices to Help DBAs Simplify the Complexity of Managing Virtualized Databases
- SIOS Webinar to Address Optimizing Cost Savings and High Availability Protection for Postgres with EnterpriseDB and SIOS Clustering Software
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form
- Custom Common Dialogs Using SetWindowsHookEx
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Solutions for Optimizing ASP.NET Applications
- Dynamic SQL
- Office 2003 Toolbar: A New Look For Your Old PowerBuilder App