|By Business Wire||
|January 7, 2013 06:29 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/89v8kn/mobile_banking) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Banking for U.S. Corporate Customers: Catching on Slowly" report to their offering.
New Research From Mercator Advisory Group Considers Corporate Mobile Banking Development: Supporters And The Functions Sought
Mobile banking among consumers is a "done deal" with wide acceptance. However, Mercator Advisory Group's new report, Mobile Banking for U.S. Corporate Customers: Catching On Slowly, finds both banks and commercial enterprises a bit cautious about unleashing mobile banking for corporate transactions.
Many corporate treasury personnel already have mobile devices (of myriad different kinds) and desire to mobilize their work lives as they have their personal lives. This research reviews some of the challenges facing corporations in choosing to authorize mobile transactions, as well as the challenges facing banks in attempting to serve these companies.
"The diversity of mobile personal devices introduces a new level of complexity for IT managers hoping to control and secure a bring-your-own-device (BYOD) environment. The very small business will have only one user, and thus can make do with a retail banking application. However, larger firms increasingly desire the ability to support finance and treasury employees with mobile devices, and to manage authorizations, access rights, and transaction privileges across multiple bank accounts. That requires a different solution," comments Patricia McGinnis, director of the Commercial and Enterprise Payments Service at Mercator Advisory Group and the author of the report.
- A description of the challenges of a bring-your-own-device (BYOD) mobile strategy, as it affects both the corporate customer and the bank
- A catalog of the treasury functions most often supported by vendors and offered by banks
- Identification and assessment of the three functional areas that differentiate the needs of middle market and larger customers from those of small business customers
- An overview of the major delivery mechanisms for mobile banking in corporations today
- Profiles of eight of the leading vendors and their strategies for supporting banks in offering mobile services to corporate customers
- ACI Worldwide
- Bottomline Technologies
- Kony Solutions
- SAP (Sybase)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/89v8kn/mobile_banking
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form