|By ExtraHop Networks||
|December 11, 2012 09:00 AM EST||
The NPD Group Monitors Big Data Applications, Including a Sybase IQ Data Warehouse, with ExtraHop
SEATTLE, WA – December 11, 2012 – ExtraHop Networks, the leading provider of network-based application performance management (APM) solutions, today announced the launch of its SAP® Sybase® IQ Module designed to give IT organizations operational intelligence into Big Data analytics and data warehousing environments. This advance from ExtraHop enables IT teams to monitor the performance of all Sybase IQ queries in real time without profilers or other host-based instrumentation, which are costly and add significant performance overhead to systems. Sybase IQ was recognized by Gartner as a Leader in the 2012 Magic Quadrant for Data Warehouse Database Management Systems, and the recent release included support for the open-source MapReduce and Hadoop programming frameworks.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession