|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 09:20 AM EST||
BILLERICA, Mass., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- VoltDB, the world's fastest high-velocity database, today announced the hiring of Eric Sansonetti as vice president, business partnerships, and Mark Hydar as vice president, market technology and strategy. Both Sansonetti and Hydar will report directly to President and CEO, Bruce Reading.
Sansonetti joins VoltDB from VidSys, Inc., where he tripled sales though business partnerships, and opened EU and Middle East operations while serving as vice president, worldwide sales. With 25 years of experience, Sansonetti has a long track record of developing and managing highly successful sales and partner programs. Prior to VidSys, he led worldwide sales and channel teams at Groove Networks, Virtual Access Networks, Marathon Technologies and Sybase. Sansonetti will lead VoltDB's partner program, delivering its in-memory database technology to resellers, OEMs and technology partners.
Hydar comes to VoltDB from Yahoo!, where he established and led the Data Delivery Services organization. He has over 18 years of experience in large-scale hyper-growth internet service platforms, database management and technology development leadership. That has included roles as senior director, mobile service engineering at Microsoft, and as manager, enterprise management systems at eBay and PayPal. At VoltDB, Hydar will lead execution of the company's three year vision, innovation and technology roadmap and will help accelerate the adoption of VoltDB technologies.
"With these additions, we are drawing on the deep experience of two accomplished industry veterans to shape strategy and drive growth for VoltDB," said Reading. "They share the vision that 'one size does not fit all' in the database market and each will play a critical leadership role in delivering our high-velocity database to new markets."
VoltDB provides an in-memory relational database that combines high-velocity data ingestion and real-time data analytics and decisioning to enable organizations to unleash a new generation of big data applications that deliver unprecedented business value. Organizations in markets ranging from financial services and Web media, to public utilities and national defense, use VoltDB to narrow the "ingestion-to-decision" gap from minutes, or even hours, to milliseconds. Founded by database legend Dr. Michael Stonebraker, VoltDB is privately held and based in Billerica, Mass.
Davies Murphy Group, Inc.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form
- Custom Common Dialogs Using SetWindowsHookEx
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Solutions for Optimizing ASP.NET Applications
- Dynamic SQL
- Office 2003 Toolbar: A New Look For Your Old PowerBuilder App