|By Business Wire||
|November 19, 2012 08:27 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d4vszz/china_enterprise) has announced the addition of the "China: Enterprise & SME Mobile Phone Research 2012" report to their offering.
The following research report is the first in a series of reports to investigate hot topics' within the mobility/mobile phone market. This first report was specifically devised to investigate current and future mobile phones usage patterns in the Enterprise and SME business marketplace in China.
We chose the China Enterprise and SME marketplace as this is the largest mobile phone market in the world; and, as it is a diverse and challenging market for US and European hardware manufacturers and software/service providers. It is believed that this is a ground breaking survey with the vast majority of existing research taking place in the Chinese consumer markets for mobile phones.
The initial hypothesis behind the report was that the business market for mobile phone usage was relatively unsophisticated in China; and, that there were significant opportunities for mobile device manufacturers, mobile security and MDM solution providers to exploit in a rapidly growing market.
There was also an assumption, due to the growth of mobile phone usage in China, that this marketplace was changing rapidly and that in order to fully exploit this market, the industry's manufacturers and software & service providers would need the latest insights.
As a result Tech-Research and Qualifa partnered on this project to conducted 150 telephone interviews with key mobility decision-makers in Chinese companies of varying sizes and different industry sectors. Each interview lasted between 10-20 minutes and was conducted by Qualifa's Senior Executive APAC Interviewers in native Chinese language. Fieldwork was carried out over a period of four weeks in Quarter three 2012.
The detailed objectives of this report are varied but the overriding goal is to give information and suggestions that will help mobile phone manufacturers and software/service providers to become more successful in this market, i.e:
- By providing a better understanding of the structure of the Enterprise & SME mobile marketplace in terms of corporate mobile phone purchasing versus BYOD;
- To illustrate how the Enterprise & SME corporate mobile phone purchasing market is changing; and,
- To show how this marketplace is increasing in sophistication', i.e. as key drivers and policies move companies towards better mobile security and MDM solutions.
Overall, the Report Aims to Uncover Perceptions from Key Mobile Phone Technical Decision-Makers Relating To:
- mobile phone purchasing influences and brand preferences;
- mobile phone usage policies and changes to these policies over the next 12 months; and,
- usage of mobile security/device management solutions in China.
We would like to view this as a starting point, from which we can then look at other customer segments or specific areas of interest raised in this report.
- Good Technology
- Qihoo 360
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d4vszz/china_enterprise
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form
- Custom Common Dialogs Using SetWindowsHookEx
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Solutions for Optimizing ASP.NET Applications
- Dynamic SQL
- Office 2003 Toolbar: A New Look For Your Old PowerBuilder App