|By PR Newswire||
|November 15, 2012 08:40 AM EST||
ATLANTA, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DocAuto has begun the 4th quarter by further expanding our talented team. We are thrilled to have the experience and expertise of David Pilling and Eileen Campbell aboard to strengthen the development and maintenance of the DocAuto product and brand experience.
We are very excited to have David as DocAuto's VP of Operations and Strategy. David brings with him over 25 years of information technology experience, and spent over 7 years as the Director of Technology at Jenner and Block LLP, a prestigious AMLaw 100 firm based in Chicago, Illinois. For the past 6 years Mr. Pilling has leveraged his expertise to provide consulting services through thought leadership to several AMLaw 100 law firms by working closely with senior firm management to identify and improve upon the strategic value of their technology. Mr. Pilling's international technology expertise includes enterprise and life-cycle content management, application development, knowledge management, strategic technology planning, business process management, workflow improvement, and project management. Mr. Pilling is a member of ILTA, and is also a frequent presenter at many legal technology industry events.
Eileen has joined the DocAuto Professional Services Team as a Senior Solutions Consultant. Eileen has worked as a consultant in the document management arena since 1990. She has extensive experience with various versions of multiple databases including Sybase, MS SQL, and Oracle. In her history within the industry she has successfully completed numerous implementations, upgrades, and migrations of document management systems. She has worked as a system engineer and consultant on Open Text/Hummingbird, Autonomy/iManage, Aderant StarLaw and more. Eileen's comprehensive knowledge has allowed her to provide imperative consultations to many clients regarding the pros and cons of their unique system need scenarios. Also, she has further been an asset by providing technical training to IT staff, HelpDesk, and trainers on the deeper technical concepts and inner workings of the document management systems including troubleshooting techniques.
DocAuto, Inc. provides solutions that make it easier to collaborate, reduce risk, optimize performance and increase user engagement. With over fifteen years in software development and over 250,000 users worldwide, DocAuto provides leading-edge software and best-in-class consulting services, and is a name that is known and trusted within the legal industry. Since 1997, DocAuto has been committed to making it easier for its customers to share information, manage content and data securely from start to finish, and customize what information users should see, want to see and need to see. DocAuto makes matter-centricity, e-mail management and other content management operations flexible, seamless and secure.
For more information about DocAuto, call 800-DocAuto or email [email protected].
David Kiefer, CEO
Phone: 770.242.6747 x112
Email: [email protected]
Drew Prosperi, Marketing & Communications Specialist
Phone: 770.242.6747 x127
Email: [email protected]
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE DocAuto, Inc.
- SAP Withdraws PowerBuilder 15 and Releases 12.6 Instead!
- Free ASE & IQ Software
- AIRMAN on the Amazon Cloud via APPEON
- Appeon 2015 beta - New Release Highlights
- FacialNetwork, Global Leader In Cloud-Based Facial Recognition, Names Satya Yenigalla As Chief Operating Officer
- Five Best Practices to Help DBAs Simplify the Complexity of Managing Virtualized Databases
- SIOS Webinar to Address Optimizing Cost Savings and High Availability Protection for Postgres with EnterpriseDB and SIOS Clustering Software
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form
- Custom Common Dialogs Using SetWindowsHookEx
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Solutions for Optimizing ASP.NET Applications
- Dynamic SQL
- Office 2003 Toolbar: A New Look For Your Old PowerBuilder App