|By Chris Pollach||
|October 30, 2012 07:28 AM EDT||
SAP is launching a second sprint to collect additional videos for the SAP D&T Academy and the SAP HANA Academy. Are you an expert in SAP HANA, SAP EIM, SAP Sybase ASE, SAP Sybase IQ, SAP
Sybase SQL Anywhere, SAP Sybase PowerBuilder, SAP Sybase PowerDesigner, or other SAP Database & Technology solution? If so, here is your chance to share your expertise, build your brand, and contribute to the community knowledge!
If interested, please email [email protected] by November 2, 2012 with the topics you would be interested in recording for the SAP D&T Academy or the SAP HANA Academy. You can see the videos already recorded in the SAP D&T Academy and the SAP HANA Academy. Topics are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. Upon confirmation for your topic, SAP will send you a short welcome package that will provide you with the required guidelines for recording your video. Please note that SAP would like your recorded video to be submitted by 5PM PST on November 16, 2012.
SAP launched the SAP D&T Academy and the SAP HANA Academy on October 16, 2012 at SAP TechEd in Las Vegas with over 210 videos combined. The SAP D&T Academy and the SAP HANA Academy are publicly accessible for free. Initial response has been universally positive from developers, DBAs, partners, customers, press, and analysts.
Regards ... Chris
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder