|By Elizabeth White||
|October 28, 2012 02:15 PM EDT||
Learn how SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere, on-demand edition, helps independent software vendors (ISVs) easily manage multitenant data architectures while providing the data security, scalability, and cloud availability their end customers demand. The on-demand edition can be hosted in private, public, or hybrid cloud environments. It helps you easily develop, deploy, and manage powerful data-driven Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications. Additionally, with more efficient access to and administration of your databases, it can reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO) of IT infrastructure and operations related to your SaaS applications.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form