|By PR Newswire||
|October 24, 2012 08:00 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Football League and SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced a new multiyear marketing sponsorship that will make SAP the Official Cloud Software Solutions, Business Software and Business Analytics Software Sponsor of the NFL. The sponsorship will allow SAP to redefine the fan experience with innovative technology for the most passionate fan base in all of sports.
The NFL will utilize cloud solutions from SAP to support the continued innovation and enhancement of NFL.com's Fantasy Football platform. Through the implementation of on-demand SAP® solutions, SAP and the NFL will team up to deepen the NFL.com Fantasy Football experience, providing fans with enhanced analytics and functionality within the game.
"We are excited to team with SAP as we continue working to improve the fan experience," said Brian Rolapp, COO of NFL Media. "SAP will help us develop new and innovative ways for our fans to connect with NFL football using statistics and analysis."
"The National Football League sets a standard in consistently delivering game-day excitement for its fans," said Jonathan Becher, chief marketing officer, SAP. "SAP is proud to join the NFL in re-imagining the fan experience through innovation. Together, we will connect fans in new ways and allow them to experience the NFL like never before."
For more information, visit the SAP Newsroom.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 197,000 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. For more information, visit www.sap.com.
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "forecast," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should" and "will" and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2012 by SAP AG. All rights reserved.
SAP and the SAP logo are registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and other countries. Business Objects and the Business Objects logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Business Objects Software Ltd. Business Objects is an SAP company. Sybase and the Sybase logo are registered trademarks of Sybase Inc. Sybase is an SAP company. Crossgate is a registered trademark of SAP in Germany and other countries.
Follow SAP on Twitter at @sapnews.
For customers interested in learning more about SAP products:
Global Customer Center: +49 180 534-34-24
United States Only: 1 (800) 872-1SAP (1-800-872-1727)
For more information, press only:
Jim Dever, SAP, +1 (610) 662-1341, [email protected], EDT
SAP Press Office, +49 (6227) 7-46315, CET; +1 (610) 661-3200, EDT; [email protected]
Joanna Hunter, NFL, +1 (212) 450-2449, [email protected], EDT
SOURCE SAP AG
- SAP Withdraws PowerBuilder 15 and Releases 12.6 Instead!
- Free ASE & IQ Software
- AIRMAN on the Amazon Cloud via APPEON
- Appeon 2015 beta - New Release Highlights
- FacialNetwork, Global Leader In Cloud-Based Facial Recognition, Names Satya Yenigalla As Chief Operating Officer
- Five Best Practices to Help DBAs Simplify the Complexity of Managing Virtualized Databases
- SIOS Webinar to Address Optimizing Cost Savings and High Availability Protection for Postgres with EnterpriseDB and SIOS Clustering Software
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form
- Custom Common Dialogs Using SetWindowsHookEx
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Solutions for Optimizing ASP.NET Applications
- Dynamic SQL
- Office 2003 Toolbar: A New Look For Your Old PowerBuilder App