|By Chris Pollach||
|October 9, 2012 09:23 AM EDT||
SAP recently held three webinars that focused on the various product directions from its takeover of Sybase. The webinars reflected the revised product road-maps for: PowerDesigner, ASE (Adaptive Server Enterprise) and PowerBuilder. These webinars were presented in late September through early October 2012 by Jason Lovinger - VP, SAP Database & Technology - and the associated product manager.
The webinars were recorded and are now available (thanks to Donald Brizendine - Director SAP) for those who missed the event, as follows:
- ASE (*)
* - Not yet released, please stay tuned to this blog as to when the actual ASE webinar link is available.
Regards ... Chris
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession