|By Bruce Armstrong||
|September 6, 2012 01:42 PM EDT||
Michael’s presentation will cover the following:
- How to provide user navigation using a URL protocol handler written in PowerBuilder
- The advantages of using server side integration
- How to write Windows Services as PowerBuilder applications
- Why and how to use a framework for server-based applications
- Why and how to use JSON in PowerBuilder applications
Don’t miss this interactive webinar, packed full of live demos!
Filed under: PBDJ, PowerBuilder, twitterfeed
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form