|By Bruce Armstrong||
|September 6, 2012 01:02 PM EDT||
The PowerBuilder Developers Conference (PBDC) will be co-located with SAP TechEd October 15-18. The sessions will provide an overview of what’s coming in the next major release of PowerBuilder, the roadmap, and everything from PowerBuilder and .NET to deploying to the Cloud. Plus, your PBDC pass will allow you access to the TechEd keynote, meals, and the special event on Thursday. Visit http://www.sybase.com/powerbuilderdevcon for current session abstracts,an updated agenda and the justification toolkit.
A list of the Plenary and Technical sessions is available at: http://www.sybase.com/files/Product_Overviews/PBDC_Session_Abstracts.pdf
You can even get a jump start on the week by signing up for a brand new, 2-day, pre-conference hands-on workshop taught by PowerBuilder expert, TeamSybase member, and PowerBuilder MVP Yakov Werde. In this course, you’ll learn how to design and deploy a .NET 4.0 SOA Application with WCF and PowerBuilder 12.5 – using both Classic and .NET versions of PowerBuilder.
PLUS! Mark your calendars for the Sybase customer appreciation event on the evening of Wednesday, October 17th.
Filed under: PBDJ, Techwave 2012, twitterfeed
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form