|By Chris Pollach||
|September 14, 2012 12:07 PM EDT||
ISUG are pleased to announce the launch of a PowerBuilder Coaching initiative starting on September 24th! ISUG have formed a team of experts in PowerBuilder that will be presenting content to user group leaders in order for those leaders to present back to their own group! These sessions will not be open to the general membership but will be open to delegates of user groups around the world. Those people will in turn present the content back to their own user groups. PowerBuilder will be the first product covered in this initiative and others will follow shortly.
Unlike regular sessions, the coaching sessions will go beyond the basic presentation, and will delve into set up (e.g., a demo presentation doesn't just occur; it needs to be set up first), presentation details, Q&A so the user group leaders can fully understand what is being presented, and post presentation materials.Some of ISUG's coaches already hold the role of user group leader in their own locale, and they will be sharing presentations that they have given so that other user group leaders can benefit from them as well.
If you'd like to join the ISUG coaching team, please contact ISUG's Executive Director Mike Harrold directly. If you think ISUG is cool and makes you want to start a user group in your area, you can contact Mike about that too!
For more information on the program, click here.
Regards ... Chris
- SAP Withdraws PowerBuilder 15 and Releases 12.6 Instead!
- Free ASE & IQ Software
- AIRMAN on the Amazon Cloud via APPEON
- Appeon 2015 beta - New Release Highlights
- FacialNetwork, Global Leader In Cloud-Based Facial Recognition, Names Satya Yenigalla As Chief Operating Officer
- Five Best Practices to Help DBAs Simplify the Complexity of Managing Virtualized Databases
- SIOS Webinar to Address Optimizing Cost Savings and High Availability Protection for Postgres with EnterpriseDB and SIOS Clustering Software
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form
- Custom Common Dialogs Using SetWindowsHookEx
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Solutions for Optimizing ASP.NET Applications
- Dynamic SQL
- Office 2003 Toolbar: A New Look For Your Old PowerBuilder App