|By Ian Thain||
|August 29, 2012 11:33 AM EDT||
It is common knowledge in Business that Mobile is the New Enterprise and that Mobile is Now! Meaning that you should have a strategy to build Mobile Apps that mobilize your core systems and free your Information Workers to work anytime and anywhere .
The Power behind Enterprise Mobility is nowadays is Consumerization and the Prosumer! Check out these two topics in the short video clips from the SAP Innovation Show below...
Please follow me on Twitter @ithain
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form
- Custom Common Dialogs Using SetWindowsHookEx
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Solutions for Optimizing ASP.NET Applications
- Dynamic SQL
- Office 2003 Toolbar: A New Look For Your Old PowerBuilder App