|By PR Newswire||
|April 17, 2012 10:41 AM EDT||
BURLINGAME, Calif., April 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MotionDSP, a Silicon Valley-based company that develops advanced, real-time image processing software for video enhancement and analytics, enabling full motion video (FMV) analysts to see better and deliver better real-time intelligence to the warfighter, will be presenting and exhibiting at the Full Motion Video for Defense Summit.
The three-day conference, sponsored by the Institute for Defense and Government Advancement (IDGA), will focus on the latest FMV advancements, overcoming challenges in data shortage, retrieval and analysis, and improving FMV footage in real-time to protect our troops.
Who: Dr. Sean Varah, Chief Executive Officer, MotionDSP
What: Dr. Varah will deliver a speech entitled "Real-time FMV/WAMI image processing." The address will focus on the following topics:
- How high-performance image processing software can address critical DoD challenges with video quality and operator productivity
- What computational challenges are coming with the move to HD FMV and WAMI sources
- How inexpensive graphics processors (GPUs) are a viable solution for scalable, real-time FMV and WAMI processing and
- What DoD systems architects should be considering in next-generation "cloud" architectures.
Where: Hilton Alexandria Mark Center, 5000 Seminary Road, Alexandria, VA 22311, Virginia
When: Dr. Varah will deliver his speech on Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 1:30 pm.
Exhibitor: MotionDSP will also exhibit at the event and release their latest solution, Ikena ISR 3, with endless mosaicing, VMTI, and super-resolution detail capabilities.
Register: Please go to http://www.fullmotionvideoevent.com/Event.aspx?id=678806, discount code "FMVM"
Headquartered in Burlingame, California, MotionDSP is a leading innovator in advanced, GPU-accelerated image processing software. MotionDSP's "Ikena" (Ee-Kehn-Ah) family of products dramatically improve the quality of video captured by a wide range of sources--from surveillance cameras to unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), in law enforcement, commercial security, and military applications. MotionDSP's solutions support operational deployments within the US Department of Defense and National Intelligence agencies, and its customers also include the US Air Force, Navy, US Intelligence, and the world's leading video forensic labs such as the US Secret Service, NCIS, and the London Metropolitan Police (Scotland Yard).
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form