|By Ian Thain||
|March 14, 2012 05:15 AM EDT||
At Mobile World Congress last week in Barcelona, I had the great fortune to interview...
Raj Nathan, EVP and CMO, Sybase, an SAP company
As Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of Worldwide Marketing and Business Solutions Operations, Dr. Raj Nathan is responsible for all marketing initiatives for Sybase and its subsidiaries, Sybase iAnywhere and Sybase 365. In this role, Dr. Nathan leads a global marketing organization setting Sybase's technology direction and go-to-market initiatives. Under his leadership, Sybase continues to be recognized for visionary technology that meets the direct needs of customers and partners.
Dr. Nathan’s work experience has taken him around the globe, and has run the gamut from hardware to software, and from large companies to small including Unisys and Siemens Pyramid. Raj earned his doctorate and master’s degree from Iowa State University, and a bachelor’s degree from the University of Madras, in India.
In this interview I find out...
- What is SAP’s strategy in the enterprise mobility market?
- A summary of the mobile apps SAP released in 2011 and what applications we can expect to see from SAP in 2012
- Enhancements to the SAP mobile platform that are being planned in 2012
- The strategy to attract mobile developers to the SAP Mobile platform
Check out my interview here
Please follow me on Twitter @ithain
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession