|By Ian Thain||
|June 1, 2011 05:37 AM EDT||
We have a new YouTube Channel created exclusively for SUP Developer Content. As an initial offering, I have created an 8-part series on getting started with SUP and some features of SUP 2.0. These are meant to complement the excellent documentation created for SUP 2.0.
To increase the content Himagiri Mukkamala, (Sr. Director of Engineering for SUP) is also rolling out medium length segments on more technical topics. Ultimately I plan to add more of my own smaller bite-sized snippets in the next few months, so keep checking back to the YouTube Channel.
Check out the SUPDeveloperProgram channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SUPDeveloperProgram
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder