|By Chris Pollach||
|December 1, 2010 01:52 PM EST||
For those Sybase gurus interested in shaping the future of the Toad for Sybase product, I would encourage you to download the beta and provide feedback to the software vendor - Quest. The Toad product has been a life line product for DB/2, Oracle and SQLServer DBA's for many years. Now Quest software have created a special version of Toad just for Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE).
With Toad, developers and database administrators can use a familiar, proven tool to manage databases. Toad empowers developers and administrators, of varying skill levels, to rapidly create and execute queries, automate database object management and develop SQL more efficiently.
Quest is pleased to announce the first beta of Toad for Sybase 1.0 is available for immediate download - click here.
As MacDonald's likes to say ... "I'm Lovin It!".
Regards ... Chris
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder