|By Elizabeth White||
|October 11, 2010 05:13 PM EDT||
Cloud computing is moving relentlessly into the heart of the enterprise. No longer relegated to the IT periphery of experimental projects, mission-optional apps, and test-dev environments, cloud approaches are under consideration for enterprises' most business-critical software needs. To live up to this much more demanding role, cloud architectures must support a much higher level of performance, reliability, and scalability.
In his opening keynote at the 7th International Cloud Expo, Hasan Rizvi, Senior Vice President of Oracle Fusion Middleware Products, will look in depth at this new world of cloud computing, explore its implications, and describe some newly emerging technologies that take cloud into the enterprise datacenter of tomorrow.
Hasan Rizvi is Senior Vice President of Oracle Fusion Middleware Products. He is responsible for Oracle's SOA, Application Server, Communications and Identity Management and Security product development, product management and architecture. Previously he was vice president of Oracle Enterprise Manager responsible for the company's Data Center Automation products. Prior to returning to Oracle in 2001, Rizvi was VP of Engineering for Corio, Inc. where he led the development of key technologies to enable efficient delivery of software as a service. Prior to that, he served as director of OLTP technologies for Oracle, where he was instrumental in development of transaction processing, messaging and queuing and high-end scalability technologies for Oracle Database products. Rizvi holds eight patents in the database management area.
A Rock Star Faculty, Top Keynotes, Sessions, and Top Delegates!
Cloud Expo Silicon Valley, November 1-4, 2010, Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, California, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading Cloud industry players in the world.
The growth and success of Cloud Computing will be on display at the upcoming Cloud Expo conference and exhibition in Santa Clara November 1-4 and in New York City Spring 2011.
The recent Cloud Expo at the Javits Center in New York City was the largest Cloud Computing conference ever produced, more sponsors, exhibitors and delegates than all other Cloud events of the year combined!
The four-day Santa Clara event will attract more than 5,000 delegates from 48 countries and over 150 sponsors and exhibitors on a 120,000 sq ft show floor, larger than Cloud Expo 2010 East, New York City event!
All main layers of the Cloud ecosystem will be represented in the 7th and 8th International Cloud Expos - the infrastructure players, the platform providers, and those offering applications, and they'll all be here to speak, sponsor, exhibit and network.
"Cloud Expo was announced on February 24, 2007, the day the term ‘cloud computing' was coined," said Fuat Kircaali, founder and chairman of SYS-CON Events, Inc. "Cloud has become synonymous with ‘computing' and ‘software' in two short years, and this event has become the new PC Expo, Comdex, and InternetWorld of our decade. By 2012, more than 50,000 delegates per year will be attending Cloud Expo."
for Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
Cloud Expo 2010 Silicon Valley "show prospectus" has shipped. Sponsorship, exhibit, and keynote opportunities can be obtained from Carmen Gonzalez by email at events (at) sys-con.com, or by phone 201 802 3021.
About SYS-CON Media & Events
SYS-CON Media (www.sys-con.com) has since 1994 been connecting technology companies and customers through a comprehensive content stream at www.sys-con.com - featuring over forty focused subject areas, from Cloud Computing to Web Security - interwoven with market-leading full-scale conferences produced by SYS-CON Events. The company's internationally recognized brands include among others Cloud Computing Expo (www.CloudComputingExpo.com), Virtualization Conference & Expo (www.VirtualizationConference.com), Government IT Conference & Expo (www.GovITExpo.com), Cloud Computing Bootcamp (www.CloudComputingBootcamp.com), and UlitzerLive! New Media Conference & Expo (http://events.sys-con.com).
Cloud Expo, Cloud Expo East, Cloud Expo West, Cloud Expo Silicon Valley, Cloud Expo Europe, Cloud Expo Tokyo, Cloud Expo Prague, Cloud Expo Hong Kong, Cloud Expo Sao Paolo are trademarks and /or registered trademarks (USPTO serial number 85009040) of Cloud Expo, Inc.
- SAP Withdraws PowerBuilder 15 and Releases 12.6 Instead!
- Free ASE & IQ Software
- AIRMAN on the Amazon Cloud via APPEON
- Appeon 2015 beta - New Release Highlights
- FacialNetwork, Global Leader In Cloud-Based Facial Recognition, Names Satya Yenigalla As Chief Operating Officer
- Five Best Practices to Help DBAs Simplify the Complexity of Managing Virtualized Databases
- SIOS Webinar to Address Optimizing Cost Savings and High Availability Protection for Postgres with EnterpriseDB and SIOS Clustering Software
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder
- DataWindow.NET How To: Data Entry Form
- Custom Common Dialogs Using SetWindowsHookEx
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Solutions for Optimizing ASP.NET Applications
- Dynamic SQL
- Office 2003 Toolbar: A New Look For Your Old PowerBuilder App