|By Chris Pollach||
|May 24, 2010 10:26 PM EDT||
Software Tool & Die Inc is pleased to announce that they have released a major update to their STD Foundation Classes for the production version of PowerBuilder 12.0 Classic and PowerBuilder 12.NET build 5530. You can now enjoy the framework for Win32, Winform, Webform and WPF based environments.
The Release 12.0.0 Include:
1) Migrated code to PB 12 classic - GA, Build 5530
2) Added PBWPF conditional code.
3) Tested FC's with the OrderEntry sample application
4) Fixed Open LOG functionality under WPF
5) Fixed Zoom GPF error
6) Corrected menu support for response dialogs
7) Added new "Processor" tab on HELP dialog
8) Fixed Memory display on HELP dialog.
9) Changed code to support SA 11.0.1 DBMS
10) Converted to "EAS Demo DB V120" test database
11) Added support for new 12.NET application "skins".
Note: All PB 12 Classic. 12.Net, examples and utilities have now also been fully tested using Sybase's newest beta of the SQLAnywhere 12 DBMS (along with SA 11.1 - latest production release).
Along with the new framework for PB12, there are also new example applications that use the Foundation Classes and exploit the WPF world. All this and it's is free too!
I hope that the framework and example applications will enhance your PB 12.NET experience!
Regards ... Chris Pollach
President: STD Inc.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- PowerBuilder History - How Did It Evolve?
- Creation and Consumption of Web Services with PowerBuilder
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- DDDW Tips and Tricks
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Working with SOA & Web Services in PowerBuilder
- Dynamically Creating DataWindow Objects
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- OLE - Extending the Capabilities of PowerBuilder